[TYPO3] frontend database search extensions

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Mar 19 08:43:10 CET 2007

Hi Alper,

> There is a sample database search at the

> http://www.eu-financial-system.org/librarysearch_ecbcfs.asp

> address and I would like to implement
> sth similar to this under typo3 system(3.8.1). Do you know any extension
> which allows you to create a form at the front end with each fields in it
> corresponding to db table fields(as it is at that website), and lets you to
> make search at the db table using them?

I suggest you to try my "wfqbe" extension. With this extension you can
create a search form to any db, any tables and any fields you like
(it's based to adodb) with a sample BE wizard. I know that there's no
manual available (I'm working to complete the extension and then I'll
publish the manual) but I can provide you a small tutorial and some
tips to create your custom search form.

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com