[TYPO3] Form tag gets destroyed

Vlatko Surlan vlatkoDOTsurlan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:35:21 CET 2007

I've solved it by pure luck. I was just pasting different RTE setups to
my root pate TSConfig. This one made it work:

RTE.default {
         ## Default RTE configuration
         enableWordClean = 1
         useCSS = 1

         showStatusBar = 1
         showButtons = *

         hideTableOperationsInToolbar = 0
         disableContextMenu = 0
         disableSelectColor = 0
         disableTYPO3Browsers = 0
         disableEnterParagraphs = 0
         hidePStyleItems = *
         hideFontSizes = *
         hideTags = font, font (full)
         disableColorPicker = 0
         showTagFreeClasses = 1
         ## Default proc rules
         proc {
                 ## TRANSFORMATION METHOD
                 overruleMode = ts_css

                 ## LINES CONVERSION
                 dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1

                 ## BRING FONT TAGS INSIDE PARAGRAPHS
                 internalizeFontTags = 1

                 ## TAGS ALLOWED OUTSIDE P & DIV
                 allowTagsOutside = img,hr,span

                 ## TAGS ALLOWED
                 allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4,
h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i,
u, sub, sup, strike, a, link, img, nobr, hr, center, font, tt, q, cite,
abbr, acronym, form, input

                 ## TAGS DENIED
                 denyTags >

                 ## ALLOWED P & DIV ATTRIBUTES
                 keepPDIVattribs = class, style, align

                 ## CONTENT TO DATABASE
                 entryHTMLparser_db = 1
                 entryHTMLparser_db {

                         ## TAGS ALLOWED
                         allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags

                         ## XHTML COMPLIANCE
                         xhtml_cleaning = 1

                         ## AVOID TO HSC TWICE
                         htmlSpecialChars = 0

                         ## CLEAN TAGS
                         tags.hr.allowedAttribs = class
                         noAttrib = b, i, u, strike, sub, sup, strong,
em, quote, blockquote, cite, tt, br, center

                         ## REMAP B AND I TAGS
                         tags.b.remap = strong
                         tags.i.remap = em

                         ## PROTECT CUSTOM TAGS
                         keepNonMatchedTags = protect
                 }
         }
}

RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext < RTE.default

## front end RTE configuration
RTE.default.FE < RTE.default
RTE.default.FE.showStatusBar = 0
RTE.default.FE.hideButtons = chMode