[TYPO3] Howto move chc_forum ?

Claus Bach privat at clausbach.dk
Sun Mar 18 00:10:40 CET 2007

Karl skrev:
> Claus Bach wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I'm quit new in TYPO3, and I have a problem I can't fix.
>>
>> I have a T3 version 3.8, with a CHC forum. I'm building a new site in T3
>> 4.0.1, and I would like to move fe_users and CHC_forum to the new site.
>> I can't find any information about this anywhere - can somebody help ? -
>> instructions for a dummy please!
>>
>> Claus Bach
>>

> Hi Claus
>
> I guess you can just export the tables in your database and then import
> them into the new site
>
> Karl

Thank you Karl!

I have tryed that before, and it didn't work. But when you wrote i
suddenly found the answer. It is the PID in the storage pages.
Fe_users/fe_groups was quit difficult, because I have different
sysfolders, so I had to change them by hand.
I had to create 65 dummy pages to get the same PID for the new Forum as
in the old - and then it works. I don't know if it is possible to create
en page with a spicifik PID ?. Maybee not a very smart solution, but It
works.

Claus