[TYPO3] gallery express problem

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sat Mar 17 15:16:35 CET 2007

Hoi Roelof,

If you talk about the extension "photo gallery express" I would say: RTFM!
The manual is very clear.

Step 2 : create new categories – albums – image elements
The categories – albums – images are stored on a sysfolder. So create a
sysfolder as shown bellow :

But it first warned:
You should be familiar with terms like content element, sysfolder,
backend, frontend, etc... If this is not the case, please, read the
typo3 documentation first.

Remember the Boeing 747!

Success,

Regards,