[TYPO3] typolight?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Mar 17 09:11:52 CET 2007

TDJ
> Typo3 is the super flexible swiss knife, but it's not easy to set up,
true - but configuration must always made by administator

> Where, for example, is the guide that instructs how to get a
> very basic system like above ?

I have a manual but I admit that in the first time it is much work
to get desired result

> Btw, mostly my boss is complaining bcs it's an 3.8 installation where
> the backend has not been "slimmed" to be simple.

That is possible to simply
Test these:

http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/index.php

tester + tester as username and password - avarage

I checked minimal setting and made some changes

http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/index.php

minimal + minimal

Not absolute minimal because I added handy tabs but very minimalistic.

It is possible to setup exactly, where to start if you start eiher from
some frontend page or backend page

For Typo3 4.1 five menu types to select modules
* all three default menu types (left side menu frame, top frame with
icon and top frame with selector box)
* tabbed menu on top (available starting from Typo3 3.8.0)
* dropdown menu (altered menu of Kasper's)

With small fee I could define the backend as desired.