[TYPO3] Rich text editor doesn't come up in firefox 2.0.0.2 on mac?

Elijah Alcantara elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 03:01:35 CET 2007

I also have version 2.0.0.2 for firefox, but it's in linux. I have the
same problem after upgrading htmlarea rte.

What I did was to uninstall it and put in tinyrte instead, it loads
faster than htmlarea.

Elijah

On 3/17/07, Bing Du <bdu at iastate.edu> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 3/16/07, Bing Du <bdu at iastate.edu> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Typo3 V4.0.4
> >> htmlArea RTE 1.3.8
> >>
> >> This morning, one customer reported after he upgraded to Firefox 2.0.0.2
> >> on his mac (Dual processor PowerPC G4, with 10.4.9), the htmlArea RTE
> >> wouldn't ever come up.  It would say something like "Rich Text Editor
> >> to FF 1.5 and RTE loaded fine again.  Anybody know what might be the
> >> problem?
> >

> > Can't reproduce this here on either Intel or PPC Macs. If anything,
> > the RTE seems to come up a bit more quickly.
> >

> > --
> > Christopher Torgalson
> > http://www.typo3apprentice.com/
>
> Thanks for helping test, Christopher
>
> Bing

Elijah O. Alcantara
http://elijah.pinoguin.com
Web/Typo3 Developer, Sys/Net Administrator & Support
PHP Development ApS
http://phpdev.dk