[TYPO3] TCAdefaults for Page TSconfig?

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Fri Mar 16 19:48:16 CET 2007

Hi,

I have been looking for the answer to this for a long while... I am just
now thinking about a possible workaround that I will test later this
evening...
What about creating a usergroup per page that you want the default
settings to be used on, giving that user group access to only that page,
and then assigning all the resulting usergroups to the one you use for
editing...

I'll try this and see if it works...

Greetz,

Patrick Scholman