[TYPO3] Indexed Search and Crawler Problem Help !!

Paweł Kubzdyl k_paul at wp.pl
Fri Mar 16 01:43:23 CET 2007

I have one question about the crawler in TYPO3. After configuring the page script like below
and choosing the option Start crawling I get the following error:

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.test = &L=[0-3]&contentId=[_TABLE:tt_content]
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.test {
procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex
baseUrl = http://sub.domain.de/
}

'Error: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">...'

This error goes on every page.

Also the caching option is enabled for main page in setup.

Please give me some solution because I have no idea how to fix this problem.

With best regards Pawel