[TYPO3] Rich Text Editor: how to move text up as shown in the typo3 tutorial video?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:34:52 CET 2007

Hi,

On 3/15/07, Bing Du <bdu at iastate.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Typo3 V4.0.4
> rtehtmlarea 1.3.8
>
> I've seen the video 'Insert Images In The Rich Text Editor' a few times.
> But I was not able to move up the text to wrap the image as the video did.
>  I clicked the 'Justity left' icon in the tool var.  But the text stays
> unchanged.  I know as a workaround, I can use text w/ image type option
> 'In text, left'.  But we also need to insert images directly in RTE.  Now
> that it works in video, I don't understand what I did wrong that it didn't
> work for me.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help,

I haven't seen the video, so I may be suggesting something you've
already tried...But 'justify' has nothing whatsoever to do with
aligning images in text - in the RTE context it means 'align text
to...'

To wrap text around the image on the other hand, right-click the image
and select "Image Properties" then, in the resulting dialogue, choose
a value for 'Float'.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/