[TYPO3] spamProtectEmailAddresses and imported content

jompe john at oxelosund.se
Thu Mar 15 15:12:55 CET 2007

Hello UG

Is there anyone who can give me a hint how to crypt text imported to
TYPO3 page from HTML or text?

I import a contact list in html format from a different server to my
typo3 page using the extension page_php_content_pi1. The scripts compare
the date of the original and copied file and replaces the file using
wget if newer.  The file is then  included as content on the page. Al
that works OK,

The problem is: How can I protect the email addresses using
spamProtectEmailAddresses???
Is it possible to decode the file same way as tt_content text works?

Thanks for any suggestions
Jompe