[TYPO3] IRFAQ - category links point to the wrong pages (?)

Ignatius Reilly ignatius.reilly at free.fr
Thu Mar 15 13:48:25 CET 2007

Hello,

Configuring IRFAQ with Typo3 4.1.

I have created a web page per category: "category" content pages.
In the repository I have associated each category to its corresponding
content page through the "Shortcut to page:" facility.

If I associate one item to two categories, then the two "category" links
in one category content page point to the current page. I would have
expected each category link to point to its associated category content
page.
As a result the category links are useless.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks