[TYPO3] changing the page uid - how to

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Thu Mar 15 02:25:17 CET 2007

Is there a way to change the page uid to a specific number?

I have pages that were indexed by google which I have deleted
in favour of newly created pages (with new uid's). Google is
not taking the old pages -out- of their index, (even though all
they deliver is 404's) and is not adding the -new- pages.

Now exasperated with my clients lost visitors to the site, I would
like to change the uid of some of the new pages to the uid's
of the old pages.  Is that possible?

I browsed the "pages" table in phpmyadmin, but