[TYPO3] Help with template TypoScript: how to modify and reposition FE output ?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Mar 15 22:38:18 CET 2007

Hi Tadej..

Try this:

-- cut --
lib.stdheader {

 # 1st we delete the original date object, which is placed before the header
 5 >
 # next we delete the original header type 1 object,
 10.1 >
 # and then create a new one.
 10.1 = COA
 10.1 {
  # 1st we output the title
  10 = TEXT
  10.current = 1
  10.insertData = 1
  10.fontTag = <h1{register:headerStyle}{register:headerClass}>|</h1>

  # 2nd we output the author field of the page, and wrap it
  20 = TEXT
  20.data = page:author
  20.wrap = <div>Written by:&nbsp;|</div>
  20.required = 1

  # 3rd we format and output the date of the content element
  30 = TEXT
  30.field = date
  30.strftime = %A, %d %B %Y
  # More info on "strftime" formatting can be found here:
  #
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/2/2/
  30.wrap = <div>Date:&nbsp;|</div>
  30.if.isTrue.field = date