[TYPO3] List view of extension/table records

Kiril Mitev kiril at mitev.name
Wed Mar 14 12:25:04 CET 2007

Hello,

I have an urgent question for you mates. I've created my first extension
so therefore I need to change the backend view of it's table records.
Here you can see a screenshot of it:
http://mitev.name/scshots/t3-list-view.jpg

In the extended view I can customize which fields should be displayed on
these tables... But on this very first view I need to change UID column
to TITLE column for example.. or add new field next to UID as well.

The second thing is that I want to customize a dropdown field when
editing a record.
See here: http://mitev.name/scshots/t3-edit-record.jpg

I want to change something in "Story author". Instead of showing
author's UID, I want to see his name in there ( or another field ). How
this could be done ?

Really thanks in advance.

BR, Kiril Mitev