[TYPO3] extension development.

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:48:42 CET 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:00:26 +0000, mario wrote
with subject "Re: [TYPO3] extension development.":

> Once I got the extra case (My_field_name being a RTE textarea) too,
> which however it do not understand how to reproduce
>
> ---------------------------------------
> 		case "My_field_name":
> return
> $this->pi_RTEcssText($this->internal['currentRow']['My_field_name']);
> 			break;
> ---------------------------------------
>
> So the question is: how do I exactly control which code Kickstarter is
> going to produce by default?

I think (I have not explored in depth) it depends on the parameters you
have checked. And there are a lot of otions to check.

mostly I use the (outer) frame of the kickstarter and create the rest by my
own. Including such things as list- and singleview.
Of course depending on the core-api as I don't want to invent the wheel
again and again.
The core api is big and I discover every week some new functions. :-)

If you want to know exactly what the kickstarter has to present you (and
under which condition) you have to explore the source-code ;-)

> ps is anybody working to improve kickstarter even more?

I think so. try news:typo3.projects.kickstarter

Bernd

--
http://www.bernd-wilke.net