[TYPO3] charset problem in some extensions

Stanislav Rusnak monstrozita at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:02:48 CET 2007

Hi all,

I am experiencing some problems with character set in sr_feuser_register
plugin and mailform plugin.

I have set [BE][forceCharset] = utf-8 in install tool, database has
utf-8 encoding too. The basic content is generated correctly, but in
sr_feuser_register are all special characters from middleeuropean
charset replaced by "?".
Second problem that I have experienced is that when I hit send button in
mailform without filling all necessary field the popup message "You must
fill in these fileds:" is not generated with characters from
middleeuropean character set.

I will appreciate all suggetions.

Best regards Stanislav Rusnak.