[TYPO3] cannot see previews, frontend not working - no html source

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:17:54 CET 2007

Actually under the database relations i get these messages:

There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][7]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][14]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][30]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][37]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][65]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][6]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][29]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][22]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][20]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][18]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][24]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][23]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][45]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][43]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][41]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][47]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][46]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][59]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][114]
There are 55 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [pages][260]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][1]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][2]
There are 10 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][5]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][8]
There are 3 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][10]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][7]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][3]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][4]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][9]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][11]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_datastructure][13]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_tmplobj][1]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_tmplobj][2]
There are 10 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_tmplobj][5]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_tmplobj][7]
There are 3 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_tmplobj][9]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tx_templavoila_tmplobj][6]
There are 3 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [fe_groups][1]
There are 3 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [fe_groups][2]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [be_groups][1]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [be_groups][2]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [be_groups][3]
There are 12 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tx_dam][2]
There are 3 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tx_dam][4]
There are 6 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tx_dam][3]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tx_dam][6]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tx_dam][1]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tx_dam][5]
Codeerror. Table is not a table...
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[sys_template][7]
There are 628 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tt_news_cat][1]
There are 8 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tt_news_cat][3]
There are 45 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tt_news_cat][2]
There are 4 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tt_news_cat][4]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record;
[tt_news_cat][11]
There are 2 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tt_news][1]
There are 1 records pointing to this missing or deleted record; [tt_news][2]

which basically states that nothing throughout the whole site is being
referenced properly.

where can I establish a new linkage to these records?

my typoscript setup has always linked the records properly, namely:

#########
page = PAGE
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/templates/stylesheet1.css
plugin.tt_news.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/ttnews.css
plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/ttnews.html
page.includeCSS = import1
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
#########

so what do I need to explicitly state now that its not linking?

-dave