[TYPO3] SYS_LASTCHANGED question

typo3 at munin.lub.lu.se typo3 at munin.lub.lu.se
Tue Mar 13 10:04:17 CET 2007

Hi all!

These TS-lines...

temp.mainTemplate.marks.LAST_UPDATED = TEXT
temp.mainTemplate.marks.LAST_UPDATED.data = page:SYS_LASTCHANGED
temp.mainTemplate.marks.LAST_UPDATED.date = Y-m-d
temp.mainTemplate.marks.LAST_UPDATED.wrap = Senast uppdaterad: |

...should give me a nice "Last updated" string at the chosen mark.
And they do. But the date only changes when updates have been
made to the "normal" column of the page, not when changes have
been made to the right column. What am I missing here? I can't
find any documentation as to what the 'page:' actually means,
after reading several examples I just assumed that it refered
to the page as a whole, which seems to be the wrong conclusion...

Any clues most welcome!

/Mattias