[TYPO3] RealURL Problem / Question - Hoping for Dmitry's Help...

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:05:27 CET 2007

Hi,

On 3/12/07, R. van Twisk <typo3 at rvt.dds.nl> wrote:

<snip>

> That I didn't knew that!!!... I always wondered why we had two times
> 'hide in menu' ( a) the dropdown, b) the checkbox )

Hm. Shows how much *I* have been paying attention too; I thought the
option in the drowdown had been deprecated when the checkbox showed
up...seems to me there was a long thread on .dev when that happened,
but I can't find it. Seems like it doesn't make a lot of sense...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/