[TYPO3] "Exploring the Core" project

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Mar 12 15:09:57 CET 2007

Hello,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi Christian,
[...]
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Exploring_the_Core_Project
>
> I really like the idea and hope there will be something valuable which could
> be added to "Inside TYPO3" later.

probably a good suggestion.

> However, I wonder if this project become dead already? It seems there is
> nothing happening anymore.

I will submit this as my suggestion for a track for T3DD07 and
continue/improve the stuff I did last time and also maybe work on that
WiKi-Page.

> At least a good start would be to write down some questions you are
> instested about, for example: How does the rendering of a website work?
> What is each database table of TYPO3 used for? Etc.

Good point. If anybody is interested in looking "under the hood", it
helps if you jot down some quetsions.

> What about starting with something like this?

good point but also i have some stuff in mind that I will prepare for
T3DD07 if my submission is accpeted. ;)

Greets,
Peter
--