[TYPO3] Let's buy a Mediawiki adapter for SSOv2

Lewis Jones lewis.jones at reap.asn.au
Mon Mar 12 09:46:41 CET 2007

Hello again,

To clarify one further point, which is not self-evident from my latest
post.

Each piece of software requires its own adapter, so Moodle needs its own
and Mediawiki needs its own.  Moodle already has a working 'version 2'
adapter.

There is a complete list of applications for which there are adapters at
http://www.single-signon.com/en/applications.html, but if you want to
see which adapters support user propagation, you will have to create an
account, login, and go to
http://www.single-signon.com/en/applications/download.html.  You're
looking for a 2.0 in the 'SSO-version' column.

I want to put a '2.0' in the Mediawiki SSO-version column of that table!
That's what I am soliciting funds to do.

And, yes, I'm still looking for takers.

Thank you all for your patience...

Cheers,
Lewis

Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students
Evangelising the Australian Academy
http://www.reap.asn.au
http://www.afes.org.au
(02) 9697-2397