[TYPO3] Retrieve the record number in extension

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 09:33:29 CET 2007

Hi,

I made an extension "Myth_download". It is not a very complex extension,
but I created this extension to make list of articles (publications). I
want to assign a number to the records in the list view.
For this reason I use inside the fuction pi_list_row($c), the variable
$c. But this variable is not correlated with the table generated by the
select statement from the mysql database. For this reason, every time
when someone pres to see the records from the second, third page the
numbers start from 1. Also this behavior happens when the records are
rearranged over the authors, title or year.
You can install this extension from repository.

Can someone help me with a simple solution?

Thank you in advance,
Livius