[TYPO3] can't load pages

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 05:56:51 CET 2007

Actually what happens is that I can't see a single page below the index
page. Accessing them directly by www.scandarch.com/index.php?id=nnn (where
nnn is the page id) displays the pages. However, they do not turn up in the
left hand column (is they should according to the template, neither does any
page I create on the site.).

Martin S

2007/3/12, Martin S <shieldfire at gmail.com>:

> Not unless it is enabled by default on a default installation of Typo3 4.x
> .
> Which is what I used on my dev wks while the site is an upgraded Typo3 to
> 4.x.
> I haven't used any of those conciously.
>
> MArtin S
>

> 2007/3/11, Oliver Rowlands <oliver at liquidlight.co.uk>:
> >
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > Hard to tell without more information on your current setup.
> >
> > As a guess are you using RealUrl or simulateStaticDocuments? If so it
> > might be worth checking that mod_rewrite has been enabled in apache and
> > that the rewrite rules in your .htaccess file are working correctly.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Oliver
> >
> > Martin S wrote:
> > > I've uploaded a site that worked on my dev station. When I click a
> link
> > in
> > > the uploaded site however, I get the page not found error
> > > www.scandarch.com
> > > any idea as to where to start to look?
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Martin S