[TYPO3] typolink textlink problem

Buday Bence bencuss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:17:48 CET 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your answers so far.
I have made a little screenshot for you to explain my problem in a
more effective way:
http://users.hszk.bme.hu/~bb564/typolink.png
You can see here what I can see in the browser, and what is the source.
My problem is:
- when typolink generates the link with my image, in the browser
window I get the picture and it _is_ a link, I mean you can click on
it and a new page will appear. The source of that is <a
href="...">...</a> That is absolutely OK, that's what I wanted from
typolink

BUT:
- when typolink generates my link with the text, I get no _real_ link
in the browser window, just the source of the link. The source of that
look like:
&lt;a href=&quot;index.php?id=1&quot; &gt;NAME FROM FIELD&lt;/a&gt;
What I want is simply a link in the browser window to page with pid 1
(for example), and I want the HTMLsource to be like the one in the
case of the image link (instead &gt; and &gl; <>).

I hope, I' ve clearly explained my problem and there is a solution :)

Thanks,

Bence