[TYPO3] typolink textlink problem

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Mar 11 19:50:30 CET 2007

>> And this is exactly what I would have expected from the TS code
>> above. So what would you like to see instead?
>> What is the setup of your working image link ?
>>
>> We need some more information to help you with this.
>
> I would like to see a link on the page. Now I see the source of the
> link in the browser, not the real link. This would be normal?

It's the output that you can expect, if you are using a TS code like this:

10 = TEXT
10.field = field_name

This will of course show you the content of "field_name".

Now if you set the typolink like this:

10 = TEXT
10.field = field_name
10.typolink.parameter = 1

It will still show you the content of "field_name" in this case linked to
the page with ID 1.

So the result:

is absolutelty correct.

> Ths TS code for my image link is:
>
> 10 = IMAGE
> 10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
> 10.file.import.current = 1
> 10.file.import.listNum = 0
> 10.file.maxW = 80
> 10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = field_pid

This will add a link to the image that will get the user to a page with "ID
= value of field_pid".

So what exactly do you want to do now and what is the content/value of
"field_name"?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de