[TYPO3] typolink textlink problem

Buday Bence bencuss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:21:15 CET 2007

Hello all,

It seems I have a problem again with typolink :(
I want to create two links based on an FCE: one of them is a picture
and the other is a simple textlink. The FCE reads the pid from a
field, that's OK. The picture link is working, but for the textlink
with the following typoscript:

10 = TEXT
10.field = field_name
10.typolink.parameter = 1

I'm getting this html-SOURCE:

So I see this in the browser:

Image link is absolutely OK.

Could anybody help me with this? Can this be a charset problem? Then
why is imagelink working? I can't understand :)
I'm using UTF-8 (localconf is set to that).

Thanks a lot,

Bence