[TYPO3] non enlish language for simple search.

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Sun Mar 11 04:43:41 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm using the simple (non indexed) build in search. I'm interested in
having it avail in Greek.

I've tried to put some Greek strings under a new "gr" key in:
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml, like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3locallang>
        <description>Labels for TypoScript</description>
        <type>module</type>
    <data type="array">
        <languageKey index="default" type="array">
            <label index="search.searchWord">Searchword</label>
            <label index="search.searchIn">Search in:</label>
        </languageKey>
                <languageKey index="gr" type="array">
            <label index="search.searchWord">Αναζήτηση</label>
            <label index="search.searchIn">Αναζήτηση σε</label>
        </languageKey>
    </data>
</T3locallang>

Into the website I'm assuming the 'default' language to be the Greek.
I have also created an extra language as "English".
Site is bilingual, implemented by using separate trees for each language.

String under the Greek key of locallang.xml are not being used. Any ideas?

Thank you,
Giannis Economou