[TYPO3] Is it possible to select author of a page of of a content element in BE?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Mar 10 10:38:31 CET 2007

Tadej Bregar

> Extension tt_news at least provides a field where I can fill in the name
> and surname of the author. Why don't Content Element have this
> functionality?

to add for content element it is quite easy to extend with tiny
extension a new field for that.
In addition you need to define a new TS  object, for example object '30'
Basic definition can take from headers

lib.tt_content.30 < lib.tt_content.10
lib.tt_content.30 {
}

> Would it be easier to provide this field for Pages?

that cause problems setting only *one* content element in a page.
Would need much TS config and complex CASE + structures.