[TYPO3] Having ressources in main TS template

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Sat Mar 10 04:53:54 CET 2007

Hi Mike,
> I meant Ih have the included in the main root TS template at top.
> I included them under: REssources (4th point after template title,
> constants, setup)
>
> But maybe I want to use the ressources (1 image 2 fonts) later on in
> any other TS templates which may be laying on another site.
> For example I want to write out the image on a certain page, and I
> want to access the fonts by TS
>
> Clear?

I have never used this "Resources" field. However, I assume that
resources are inherited like everything else in templates. How to
use resources in general is explained in the context help of the
resources field. If you are in a completely different template tree,
you cannot access these resources, although you might find out where
the files go and use their URLs instead.

Cheers,
Christian