[TYPO3] 4.0.3 to 4.1 upgrade problems

Benjamin Harwell ben at benjaminharwell.com
Sat Mar 10 04:52:16 CET 2007

I upgraded two sites today, and the AJAX tree wasn't working. I uninstalled
the "Grey Man" skin extension and it began working on both installs. The
issue I have left is that the extension manager seems to get a full list of
available extensions on update, but I can't search? Very strange. Maybe that
will help you..

-Ben