[TYPO3] msilformplus not sending the message but only stores it to the database

Vlatko Surlan vlatkoDOTsurlan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 22:32:35 CET 2007

Hi all!

I have typo3 4.0.2 with the latest mailformplus installed. Mailformplus
works quite well except for this one little quirk. The email that
arrives is missing the body of the message, the content of the 'text'
field while in the backend everything is stored perfectly. I failed to
find anything in the manual or the archives related to this so I figured
I missed some trivial step somewhere but I just can't find it. Can
someone point the obvious to me please?