[TYPO3] Can tt_news have different installation configurations for different sites?

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Fri Mar 9 21:56:24 CET 2007

Am Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:05:57 -0600 schrieb Bing Du:

> Hi,
>
> Typo3 V4.0.4
> tt_news 2.4.0
>
> We run multiple sites on one typo3 installation (one page tree, one
> database).  In extension manager, tt_news has a installation option 'Use
> General Record Storage Page' (useStoragePid).  If I enable or disable it
> in EM, the change will affect all the sites.  Can I just enable
> 'useStoragePid' for selected sites?  I don't see  'useStoragePid' under
> plugin.tt_news in typo3 object browser.  How can it be set in typoscript
> extension template?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bing

Hi Bing,

I can only suggest a solution that requires some programming skills. You
can use the code of the elba extension tx_elba_be->isUsedHere() to define
settings folder specific.

Hope you find something that is more easy.

Regards

Elmar