[TYPO3] pbsurvey feature request: email function

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Fri Mar 9 15:40:33 CET 2007

> Hi,
>
> Where should I go to submit feature requests?  The Questionnaire
> (pbsurvey) extension works well for us.  It would be great if it can
> provide another option to allow submitted forms to be sent via email.
> Therefore, we don't have to install another extension like mailform for
> those people who want to get  form data by email.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bing

I just read the manual of pubsurvey again and noticed the last item on the
todo list was,

Add a mailing system which sends out mail to a administrator. This makes
it possible to use the extension as an enhanced mailform system as well.
(Thanks to Norbert Desautels)

Looks like that's just what I was asking for.

Bing