[TYPO3] static info tables and local language

Federico Bernardin typo3 at bernardin.it
Fri Mar 9 12:41:05 CET 2007

OK.
Franz.

But if I want to show the italian short name and not the english short name
in a list in a my extension, can I do it?
This is the text from static_info_tables:

// Unfortunately this do not work because the user will be initialized
afterwards

//$TCA['static_territories']['ctrl']['label'] =
tx_staticinfotables_div::getTCAlabelField('static_territories', false);
//$TCA['static_territories']['ctrl']['default_sortby'] = 'ORDER BY
'.tx_staticinfotables_div::getTCAsortField('static_territories', false);
//

Federico