[TYPO3] Questionnaire

PEF xx at xx.xx
Fri Mar 9 10:48:06 CET 2007

Thanks guys,

I've made a little modification to the pi1-php-file and added a function
for getting a parameter from the url.

But ... for some reason, I can't set parameters to the ux-extension from
the typoscript template:

plugin.tx_pbsurvey_pi1.userid = userid (This works fine)
plugin.ux_tx_pbsurvey_pi1.userid = userid (This don't)

... and I am in fact retrieving these values from within
class.ux_tx_pbsurvey_pi1.php

Am I missing a point or ... I would expect to use the second example,
but no??

Regards
Peter