[TYPO3] tinyrte to use aliases for internal linking

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Fri Mar 9 10:47:15 CET 2007

Hello all,

does anybody know how to make tinyrte to use page aliases when creating
internal links between pages?
Right now it creates a link like:
http://www.example.com/?id=13
but since an alias exists, I would like equivalent:
http://www.example.com/news.html

And something also related to tinyrte, but should be simpler: when I
save the document into tinyrte, all br tags (generated by shift-return
or by html editing) are gone. Tested on ff1.5, ie6 and safari.
I've trying to change the values of: force_p_newlines, force_br_newlines
and convert_newlines_to_brs in setup but with no luck. Anyone done this
right?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Giannis Economou