[TYPO3] gifbuilder / GMENU font height problem

Peter typo3 at peter-b.org
Fri Mar 9 10:32:56 CET 2007

Hi all,

I've got an issue that's bugging me, any pointers appreciated:

I have a GMENU with some items that span more than one line. Using
multi-line items means that I have to use calc to set the image height
for each menu item.

However, thanks to a combination of the font and the text used in the
menu items, the single-line items come out at 3 or 4 different heights
depending on the charachters used.

If I weren't using multi-line, I'd stop using calc and this would solve
the problem.

None of min, useLargestY and distributeY are appropriate as the single
line and multi-line menu items are supposed to be different.

Any suggestions?

Peter.