[TYPO3] Vjchat - chatbox shows up but not working as it should

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:34:12 CET 2007

I just got this extension to work, so for reference i will add the
answer. You need to install 'prototypejs' too in order for it too
work. The install procedure of vjchat doesnt account for this
dependency. I only found this out by looking at an implementation of
vjchat on the website of the maker. This should be stated in the
manual, getting vjchat to work was frustrating.

gr,
Wietse