[TYPO3] Video podcasts

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Thu Mar 8 16:36:22 CET 2007

Hello Preben,
I was working on Audio and PDF podcasts recently. I chose not to use
nbo_podcast, rather I used tt_news.  With some typo script I was able to
get the necessary information to add an enclosure tag to the RSS 2.0
feed, however, it should be easier now because in the new version of
tt_news the enclosure tag is supported.

The disadvantage of using tt_news is that it does not provide a
player/viewer for your pod cast.

Cheers,
Eric