[TYPO3] CAPTCHA for ve_guestbook

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Mar 8 16:01:15 CET 2007

Hi,

For those who use the Modern Guestbook/Commenting System extension
(ve_guestbook), how do you enable captcha protection?  I inserted
ve_guestbook  form mode in a page.  On the backend, I didn't see any
option I could check to turn on captcha in ve_guestbook.   One thread I
found in the typo3 English mailing list archives said latest ve_guestbook
should have captcha functionality included.  My ve_guestbook is 1.12.1.  I
cannot find any versions later than that.  Do I have to modify the source
code of ve_guestbook to add captcha?  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Bing