[TYPO3] IMAGE.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field does not work

Buday Bence bencuss at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:12:23 CET 2007

Hi List,

I'm quite new to typo3 and TS and now there is a problem I can't
solve, I need your help.
I created a little FCE with two fields: an image field and a simple input field.
I want the image to be a link to a page with the pid given in the
input field. My TS code in the DS of the FCE is the following:

10 = IMAGE
10 {
  file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
  file.import.current = 1
  file.import.listNum = 0
  file.maxW = 200
  stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = field_myfield
}

It does not work... Typolink returns the picture untouched.
Of course if I change the last row to
stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 1
it works (with pid 1 :))

In the XML the two objects are on the same level, so that can't be the matter.

Somebody please help me!

Thanks,

B.