[TYPO3] view sql statements

John Kavanagh john.kavanagh at roomthree.com
Thu Mar 8 12:54:00 CET 2007

Hello,

I am having problems with a custom extension I created with the
extension kickstarter and I was wondering if anybody knows an easy way
to get typo3 to show the sql statements that are being used by the
extension?

Thanks,

John.

Roomthree Design
29-30 Dame Street
Dublin 2
Phone +353 1 6709019
Fax +353 1 6709215
www.roomthree.com <http://www.roomthree.com/>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone
else
copying,
distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful