[TYPO3] Form datavalidation

rocky Ou rockysynergy at max-source.com
Thu Mar 8 11:04:21 CET 2007

Hey List,

I'm writting an Extension which collects user's input through a form.
After the form is submitted, the submitted data are validated. If the
user's input for a certain entry is wrong, there would be a hyperlink
warning message by clicking on which the user will be sent to form page
. My current problem is when the user is sent to form page, his / her
the form? Can any of you give me some hint please?

Blessings,
Rocky