[TYPO3] Wraping content of a plugin

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Mar 8 09:45:57 CET 2007

JoH asenau kirjoitti:
>>> Well - you can wrap the content element "insert plugin" which can be
>>> found at:
>>>
>>> tt_content.list
>>>
>>> the original TS code for this element in CSS-styled-content is:
>>>
>>> tt_content.list = COA
>>> tt_content.list {
>>>     10 =< lib.stdheader
>>>     20 = CASE
>>>     20 {
>>>         # all the available plugins
>>>         # are listed here by number
>>>         # or name
>>>     }
>>> }
>>>

>>> Since CASE offers stdWrap properties you could do something like
>>> this:
>>>
>>> tt_content.list.20.stdWrap.wrap = <bodywrap>|</bodywrap>
>>>
>>> But this means: Each plugin element will get the same bodywrap
>>> regardless of the plugin that's inside.
>> There has been also a question how to wrap *both* header and content
>> itself so that the wrap would be wrap arousn 10 *and* 20
>>
>> Nobody has given a good example to do that.
>> It would be nice if that would not repeat for every content type.
>
> Something like this?
>
> tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject = TEXT
> tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap.cObject {
>     value = |
>     dataWrap = <div class="CType_{field:CType}">|</div>
> }
>
> Will give you a wrap with the Content Type of the element inside the class
> name.

Yes, Thanks. I added just generic class for dataWrap

I had difficulties to set border around header + content
and that's why this issue is important.

when I can give generic values

> You will have to use classes and not ids

yes, I know. Sometime id-values must misuse (not possible to set class
but id possible to set, when there might be the same id several times;
works with CSS).