[TYPO3] install tool doesn't update database

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:43:02 CET 2007

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:37:01 -0600, Christoph Koehler
<christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 02:22:19 -0600, Toke Herkild <th at concare.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Christoph Koehler
>>
>> The line is:
>>
>> set sql_mode='MYSQL40'
>>

> Unfortunately not. I put that into my.cnf and tried all kinds of
> variations, sql-mode with double and single and no quotes, sql_mode with
> double and single and no quotes, etc, and none worked.
> How can I make sure the setting worked?
>
> Christoph

To answer my own question, I could check it using the information on the
MySQL site [1]. It was indeed set to MYSQL40 among two others, so this
doesn't seem to be the problem.
Any other ideas?

[1] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/server-sql-mode.html