[TYPO3] Import an Access Database

Eckbert Peter Dollhofer lista at selbstdenker.ag
Wed Mar 7 17:24:15 CET 2007

Hi,
you could just export the users table from typo3 to .csv or excel and
with phpMyAdmin or another tool add your e-mail addresses from Access
and re-import the data. May be just update the tables. Just make sure
nobody is altering his user information in between + of course backup
your DB before you start.
Ciao
Eckbert