[TYPO3] rectifying naming annoyances missing tables, and class values in an extension

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:44:05 CET 2007

is there tutorial or guide online that can help me fix the various
naming annoyances I have in several extensions?

Is there also a tutorial that can help walk me through a process that
can help me determine what table is missing in one of my extensions?

I also don't know how to figure out how to fix a problem with a class
filename not containing a specific class value, is there a way I can
learn how to do this?

I need to learn how to fix naming annoyances, find out what table is
missing, and find out how to put in a class value into a file name

if anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

-dave