[TYPO3] sr_language_menu default language issue

Adr Neves typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Wed Mar 7 08:19:36 CET 2007

Hi,

I am having difficulties setting up my sr_language_menu extension.

Here's what I've done so far:

- Installed the extension;

- Added 2 Website languages on my site root: Portuguese (default) and English (first additional language);

- Added the extension to a test page and created some localized content for it. Selected both languages using the plugin laguage selector;

- Configured my Template SETUP with:
##################################
# Language settings
config {
   doctype = xhtml_trans
   uniquelinkVars = 1
   xhtml_cleaning = 1
   disablePrefixComment = 1
   sys_language_uid = 0
   language = portuguese
   locale_all = pt_PT
   htmlTag_langKey = pt-PT
   }

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_EN
htmlTag_langKey = en
[END]

- Behaviour in the website:
       - I have two links or flags, and when hovering English I get something like: "...id=14".
       - When hovering Portuguese I get something like: "...id=14&L=1";

That is totally opposite of what I'm looking for!

Any help be appreciated.
Thanks
A. Neves