[TYPO3] Force Full Screen RTE Editing...

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Tue Mar 6 16:16:23 CET 2007

(This is a bump due to non-response...)

Is there a way to force the use of Full Screen RTE editing?  I've looked everywhere for an answer to this question and all I have been able to find is how to resize the RTE.  I am looking for the ability to either (and preferrably) force full screen editing or force the use of the QuickEdit option from the page module drop-down box.

The reason I am looking to do this is I have end-users from an older generation and they immediately panic when they see the page module's columns view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Timothy J. Patterson
Web Programmer
Novell Certified Linux Professional / Engineer
Saginaw Valley State University
Office: Wickes 361B
Phone: (989) 964-7247
E-mail: tjpatter at svsu.edu