[TYPO3] no caching for php in templates

typo3 at munin.lub.lu.se typo3 at munin.lub.lu.se
Tue Mar 6 10:06:36 CET 2007

>>> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, "a" == a owen wrote:

  a> i'm including php-scripts with typo=script like this: subparts.menu =
  a> PHP_SCRIPT subparts.menu.file = fileadmin/php/menu.php

  a> unfortunately they are cached but i need them to be executed every
  a> time. i know about the extension lumonet and i'm using it. is there a
  a> setting to prevent a subpart chaching in a template or do i have to
  a> include it with lumonet?

It should be enough to set this in your PHP-script:

  $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->set_no_cache();

I think I learned that from the "TS by example" tutorial.

Best of wishes,

/Mattias